Purpose and Aims
Cottage Cheese Farm recognizes the importance of personal information and is committed to protecting the personal information that we hold in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (and as amended).
Collecting personal information
We may collect personal information that is necessary for us to perform our business functions or as otherwise authorized by law. The kinds of personal information that we collect and hold depends on the relationship between Cottage Cheese Farm and the individual and may include:
- Contact details, enquiry/complaint details and details of dealings between Cottage Cheese Farm and the individual
- Records of communications between Cottage Cheese Farm and the individual including email correspondence and information on telephone conversations for quality and record keeping purposes
- Product feedback information
- Contractor information required to fulfill Cottage Cheese Farm’s obligations with regard to legislative obligations for example Occupational Health and Safety
- Information for assessment for employment from third parties e.g. recruitment service providers, referees, former employers
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site; this can include using a ‘cookie’ which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information that we hold will be accurate and up to date according to information provided.
Personal information will only be shared with third parties with whom the individual has agreed information can be shared. Unless required by statute or other legal instrument, we will not make personal information available to third parties, by any means, without the prior consent of the individual.
Protecting personal information
In accordance with our obligations we take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information collected is secure, including observance of confidentiality by our staff and management of security measures for accessing our computer systems.
Accessing personal information
An individual may request access to their personal information held by Cottage Cheese Farm and any such request will be dealt with as quickly as practicable.
If you request us to do so we will amend any personal information about you held by Cottage Cheese Farm which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If we disagree with you about the accuracy, completeness or currency of a record of your personal information held by us, and if you ask us to record your request, we will take reasonable steps to associate a statement to that effect with the relevant record.
If we become aware of any concerns or problems with information held by us we will take these issues seriously and work to address them. If you would like to access personal information that we hold about you, or have a question of complaint please contact:
Cottage Cheese Farm:
Telephone: (03) 9306 2516